OUR BRAND PROMISE
We are always there for you. Because we care.
We serve. We heal. We deliver. as individuals. And together.
We pioneer and innovate solutions. We strive to be the finest in healthcare.
In the great cycle of life, everyone will need medical attention sometime.
When we say that the patient comes first, it is all about what we do best.
It is our reason for being.
Milestones in the history of Pantai Premier Pathology
September 22, 1997
Establishment of administrative office and the set-up of the first laboratory of Premier Carrier in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur.
October 22, 1997
The launching of two laboratory branches. One each in Malacca and Johor Bahru.
November 22, 1997
The expansion to two more laboratory branches. One each in Penang and Ipoh.
January 22, 1998
Establishment of a new laboratory (clinical) in Pantai Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
June 22, 1999
Relocation of Ipoh laboratory branch to Hospital Pantai Putri Ipoh.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow us and stay up to date on the latest news in the medical industry
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- ABOUT US
- ALLERGY PROFILE
- ANATOMY PATHOLOGY
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- CERVICAL CANCER – SYMPOSIUM 2015
- Chemical Chemistry
- CLINICAL CHEMISTY
- CLINICAL HAEMATOLOGY, IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY AND COAGULATION
- CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY & SEROLOGY
- CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY AND RAPID TESTS
- Coming Soon Page
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cytogenetic & Molecular Diagnostic
- DRUGS OF ABUSE
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (HORMONES)
- FLUIDS & EXCRETIONS
- GENERAL & EXECUTIVE PROFILES 1
- GENERAL & EXECUTIVE PROFILES 2
- General Practitioners
- Immunology & Serology
- MALAYSIAN MENOPAUSE SOCIETY : Conference 2015
- MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY AND SPECIAL TEST
- Pantai Home Page
- Premier Care Fund
- Premier Care Fund Objectives
- Rapid Mobile Phlebotomy
- Reach Us
- Reach Us
- Resident Consultant Pathologists
- Role of Premier Care Fund
- SPECIAL PROFILE TESTS
- TAG ON
- Test page
- THERAPEUTIC DRUGS MONITORING
- Transfusion Medicine
- TUMOUR MARKERS
- Visiting consultant
- Visiting Consultant Pathologists
- Dr. Ahmad Toha Samsudin
- Dr. Nik Azizah Wan Kadir
- Dr. Zubaidah Zakaria
- Prof. Dr. Noraidah Masir
- Prof. Dr. Peh Suat-Cheng
- Dr. Julia Munchar Munchar Jajuli
- Dr. Norraha Abd Rahman
- Dr. Poh Bee Hoon
- Dr. Lee Bang Rom
- Dr. Shahrin Iskandar Abdul Wahab
- Dr. Chan Kai Soon
- Dr. Rosli Bin Ismail
- Dr. Sharifah Noor Akmal
- Dr. R. Krishnan